Gun Metal flooring has 7 1/2″ wide planks with varying lengths of 2′ to 6′. The knots are small to medium in size and have grey filler which allows them to blend beautifully with the wood. Gun Metal is wire-brushed which defines and enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain throughout. This floor also has a medium amount of hand scraping and chatter giving it terrific character. Its 3mm veneer wear layer is made of hickory, one of the hardest woods, and sits atop a eucalyptus core, providing you with flooring that is durable as well as functional. Topped with a UV lacquer, low gloss finish, Gun Metal will hold up to a busy household.
- Part No: MC-GN-7.5
- Species: Hand-scraped Hickory
- Construction: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Installation Type: Float, Nail Down or Glue
- Board Size: 9/16″ x 7 1/2″ Random Lengths 2′-6′
- Carton Coverage: 30.9 Sq Ft.