Sunset Hills is made with American hickory which is known to be one of the hardest woods to come from the United States. This versatile species of hardwood can easily accompany any contemporary floor plan, allowing the bright, aesthetically pleasing nature of this flooring to set itself apart from its heavily distressed, over-designed competitors. With board lengths varying from 2′ to 6′, it can be expected that no matter how this floor is laid down, natural timber will be reflected from every corner. Like most floors in the Medallion Collection, Sunset Hills is available on a 9/16″ x 7 1/2″ platform, which has been highly successful since its inception.
- Species: Hand-scraped & Wire-brushed Hickory
- Construction: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Installation Type: Float, Nail Down or Glue
- Board Size: 9/16″ x 7 1/2″ Random Lengths 2′-6′
- Carton Coverage: 30.90 Sq Ft.
There are no reviews yet.